Whatsapp, despite having lost its throne to Telegram, it is one of the most used messaging apps in the world; however, little by little the application is modifying certain functions so that several can use, more easily, the app that now belongs to Facebook.
One of the most controversial points of these changes is the implementation of the new 2021 policies of Whatsapp, which informs you that certain information will be shared with Facebook to improve its advertising system.
But it is not the only thing. Now the quick messaging application will integrate with Instagram automatically, but there is a way to prevent this from being done and you will have to take these steps into account.
Do you use Whatsapp with Instagram for your company? Do you want to prevent the two from merging? Know everything you have to do to prevent that from becoming effective.
HOW TO PREVENT WHATSAPP FROM INTEGRATING WITH INSTAGRAM
Have you seen a pretty weird button on your Instagram profile that signals that it has been integrated with Whatsapp? So you can avoid it from now on:
- Go to Instagram, especially your business account.
- There you must click on your profile photo.
- At that moment, in the header, you will see a button that says WhatsApp.
- Click on “Edit profile” and there you must deactivate the tool to share your WhatsApp.
- When you finish and deactivate everything, you just have to click OK.
At that point, the WhatsApp button displayed in the header of your Instagram profile will disappear completely.