Are you one of the people who uses Whatsapp? Well, take this detail into account. According to the most recent data from Sensor Tower, Telegram has stolen the crown; However, the app belonging to Facebook is still one in which the most connected people stop.
Through Whatsapp Anyone can send you a nice message, even send you videos, photos, GIFs, stickers and any type of multimedia content that will be stored on your mobile device.
However, certain chats are annoying to us, as is the case with groups. These can be from friends from school that you hardly see, co-workers who start discussing any kind of things except about work, or simply family members where prayer chains are sent.
If you got bored, then there is a simple trick to be able to leave a group of Whatsapp without anyone noticing and not being asked in the future what happened. How to do it? Here we tell you.
HOW TO EXIT A WHATSAPP GROUP WITHOUT ANYONE NOTING
For this, it is not necessary that you have to download any third-party application to work together with Whatsapp. On the contrary, everything is within the same fast messaging app:
- The first thing you should do is enter WhatsApp.
- Then find the group you want to get out of.
- When you do, press the three dots in the upper corner and click on “mute notifications” and activate the Always tab.
- Don’t forget to disable “Show notifications”.
- Now go to the main WhatsApp window, click on the group for about two seconds and save it.
- That way you will never receive the messages again, much less see who writes or tags you in the group.
It should be noted that no one will notice that you have done these steps on WhatsApp. Remember that if you leave the group, the notification of “You left the group” will appear and, surely, the members will ask you what happened.