For a long time, it was super easy to display the battery percentage on the iPhone – there was just a little switch in the Settings app and it activated the percentage indicator in the upper right corner of the screen. Now things are a bit more complicated with the iPhone 12. This is how you can see or display the battery percentage on the iPhone 12 mini, 12 and 12 Pro.
How to show the battery percentage on the iPhone 12, 12 mini and 12 Pro.
If you want to take a look at the battery percentage from anywhere on your phone, it’s as simple as swiping down from the top right corner to bring up the Control Center. On previous iPhones, there was an easy option located in the Settings app on the Battery Settings page. Which allows you to permanently display the battery percentage on the screen. That option was removed with the iPhone X.
- First, swipe down from the top right corner of the screen to display the Control Center
- After that, the battery percentage will appear next to the battery indicator.
- Consider other options, such as widgets, to more permanently display the battery percentage elsewhere
Use widgets to see the battery percentage more quickly
While this is fine, and it makes sense for Apple to use the Control Center to make the battery percentage slide quickly at any time, this is not always what you are looking for. Maybe you would prefer something a little more permanent to show your battery percentage. Fortunately there is an easy solution for that.
- Long press any blank space on the home screen
- Tap the “+” icon in the upper left corner to open the widget picker
- Search “Batteries” to find the built-in battery widget
- Choose a format and add it to your home screen or widget screen