The Messages app is available on both the iPhone and iPad, as well as other devices such as Apple Watch and Mac. Have you tried to be more expressive in your sent messages? Today we will teach you to send heartbeats, fireballs and to impregnate kisses in a recording you make with your iPhone or iPad thanks to Digital Touch.
Digital Touch, a function left by the original Apple Watch
You may not remember it but this function was born thanks to the launch of the Apple Watch. Since there was no better way to communicate on the watch, the Cupertino’s decided it would be a fun and new way to communicate from a small device. After they saw potential in this feature, Digital Touch came to the Messages app on the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10.
You are probably a user who prefers to communicate via WhatsApp or Telegram or other messaging apps. It is useful to learn something new and this time we will show you how you can send creative messages with Digital Touch.
An interesting function with many possibilities to have fun and be more expressive with messages
This feature is wonderful and after using it for a while it can help you surprise someone with a creative message made by you. Viewing messages with Digital Touch is available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with a version higher than iOS 10. Also for Apple Watch and Mac of recent versions.
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Locate the contact you want to send a message to with Digital Touch.
- Remember that there are app extensions in Messages, you must click on the heart icon on a black background.
- You will already have the space available to exploit your creativity.
Draw or write freely
- Select a color from the color palette that you will find by clicking the icon on the left side.
- If you need a little more space you can extend the top line up.
- Once you have finished drawing an arrow with a blue background will appear, press on it to send the drawing or message.