Do you use the Instagram Reels? Many like them. These videos of less than 30 seconds in length, in the same style as TikTok, have received a great reception from the youngest. But there are a number of tricks you should know.
The app belonging to Facebook has a series of functions that very few know about, for example, you have in Instagram the possibility of sending secret messages and even with a duration so that it self-destructs.
Now a tool has been discovered that allows you to quickly edit your stories or story from the app without having to delete them or download third-party programs.
This process can be done from your smartphone or tablet. How is it possible to do? Can stickers be put back on Instagram? Here we tell you.
HOW TO EDIT INSTAGRAM STORIES AFTER PUBLISHING IT
For this, you must have Instagram updated and, that is why, you should check on Google Play or in the iOS Store if you already have the latest version. Then do these steps:
- The first thing you should do is enter Instagram.
- Then go to the carousel of your stories at the top.
- Now go to the story you want to edit by tapping on the left or right of the screen.
- Then press the three dots icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Then, tap on “Story Settings”.
- Now just edit them: who you want it to be shown to, if you want it to be saved on your device, etc.