InstagramUnlike TikTok, it has become the favorite network for uploading videos, reels and even images with a series of effects and filters. But very few really know what his tricks are. Did you know that you can actually see which posts you “liked”?
What do you share in Instagram? Through it it is also possible to chat with all your friends and even access all your Facebook contacts so that you do not miss any minute of fun.
The best thing about the trick that we will show you is that it is not necessary to install a third-party application to be able to access the images that you “liked”.
If you loved a piece of clothing, a photo of a puppy, a viral video that caused you too much laughter, and you “liked” it, then be prepared to see it again if it is already lost in your feed.
HOW TO SEE THE INSTAGRAM PUBLICATIONS THAT YOU GAVE HIM “I LIKE”
If you have the Instagram application open at the moment, then you must follow these steps to the letter in order to see the results:
- When you are on Instagram, go to your profile. Simply press the button where your image is displayed.
- A sidebar will open there.
- At that time, click on Settings.
- Then click on Account and you will find an alternative that says “Publications that you liked”
- There you will enter a new screen where you will see all the publications you have liked and, best of all, by publication date.