Are you one of the people who uses Facebook? Since its launch in the first decade of 2000, several have joined the social network to share your photos, videos, news, and even keep abreast of what is happening in the world.
Yes OK Facebook It has a series of tricks that many know, there is one that has been little explored by the entire community that has a profile.
Do you know how you can re-view all the posts that you “liked” or simply reacted to? Well, it is quite easy and, best of all, you will not need any third-party program.
Everything is done from the same application Facebook or, if you wish, from the PC. Similarly, on the computer it will be much easier to find the exact date and time when you “liked” a post.
HOW TO SEE THE PUBLICATIONS YOU GAVE “LIKE” ON FACEBOOK
Did you “like” a photo of clothes? Didn’t jot down the phone number of a publication? Did you really like a photo, but don’t remember what it was? So you can find out with this simple Facebook trick from your cell phone:
- The first thing you should do is open the Facebook application on your cell phone.
- After that, press the three stripes that appear in the upper corner of the app.
- There you must scroll down and click where it says Settings and privacy.
- Now simply look for the option that says “Activity Log”
- And in that place you will be able to see all the publications that you “liked”.
- You can even choose the date you saw that Facebook post you don’t remember.
- These same steps can be viewed on the computer.