Motorola launched the Moto G30 and Moto G100 nationally and internationally, but has also decided to show the world a terminal with 5G connectivity: it is the Moto G50. What elements does it bring? What are its specs?
The mobile device has a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen. It also comes with a 20: 9 ratio with HD + resolution at 1,600 x 720. But that’s not the only thing, the terminal also offers a 90Hz refresh rate.
About your processor the Moto G50 5G It comes with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 480, the same one that supports the new connectivity. All this accompanied by Android 11, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
Around their cameras, the Moto G50 5G It has a 48-megapixel main sensor, plus a 5-megapixel f / 2.4 macro lens and a 2-megapixel f / 2.4 depth lens. The set is accompanied by an LED flash and allows FullHD slow motion video to be recorded at 60 frames per second.
What are all the features? Well, here we show you the details of the Moto G50 5G.
MOTORCYCLE G50 5G TECHNICAL DATA SHEET: FEATURES AND PRICE
- SCREEN: 6.5 inch IPS LCD. Ratio 20: 9. HD + at 1,600 x 720. 90Hz refresh
- PROCESSOR: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480
- VERSIONS: 4GB / 128GB. MicroSD up to 1TB
- REAR CAMERAS: Main: 48 megapixels f / 1.7. Depth: 2 megapixels f / 2.4. Macro: 5 megapixels f / 2.4
- FRONTAL CAMERA: 13 megapixels f / 2.2
- DRUMS: 5,000 mAh. 15W fast charge. 10W charger included
- SYSTEM: Android 11
- CONNECTIVITY: 5G Dual. WiFi 5. Bluetooth 5.0. Headphone jack. GPS. NFC. USB type C
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 164.9 x 74.9 x 8.95 millimeters with 192 grams
- OTHERS: Rear fingerprint reader. Resistant to splashing water. Headphones included