Important news from the Now TV front. From today, 13 July 2020, the application of Sky’s on demand service it is also available on Sony Bravia smart TVs, based on the Android O (Android 8.x) and Android P (Android 9.x) operating system.
Altogether, 53 models are supported, from the 2016-2020 range. However, the application will also be present on all the latest models, while it will not be compatible with those prior to 2016 and on part of the 2016 range.
Below is the complete list:
- 2020 series: A8 / A9 / XH80 / XH81 / XH85 / XH90 / XH92 / XH95 / ZH8
- 2019 series: AG8 / AG9 / XG80 / XG83 / XG85 / XG90 / XG95 / ZG9
- 2018 series: AF8 / AF9 / XF75 / XF80 / XF83 / XF85 / XF90 / ZF9
- 2017 series: A1 / XE80 / XE85 / XE90 / XE93 / XE94
- 2016 series: SD80 / XD70 / XD75 / XD80 / XD83 / ZD9
The Now TV application will be automatically installed on the TV. Simply enter the menu, move to the “App” panel, select the “Now TV” icon and press the ok button on the remote control.
NOW TV has also recently updated the price list with a wide range of news for sports fans and a re-modulation of the packages.