Whatsapp allows you to chat at no cost with anyone from anywhere on the planet and time. However, very few users know all its functions that little by little the application has been adding.
Now a trick has been discovered that allows you to change the color of the screen of Whatsapp. This one is pretty easy and you don’t need to have to download other alternatives or mods that usually tend to access your private conversations.
As you know, Whatsapp is constantly changing and is expected to add video calling to its web platform as well. But starting in May, specifically the 14th, luck may change for some users.
The app has reported that those who do not accept the 2021 policies on the corresponding date will be able to use the application, but in a fairly limited way. As long as you can, you can still do this trick.
HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE WHATSAPP SCREEN
It should be noted that the trick to change the color of the screen Whatsapp it is nothing more than modifying the tonality of the background of each of the conversations. Follow these steps:
- The first thing you should do is open WhatsApp.
- After that, go to one of the conversations.
- There simply press the three points and click on “Wallpaper”.
- Subsequently, choose the tone and intensity in which you want the WhatsApp background to be displayed.
- There you should go to the “solid color” option.
- Remember that these may vary depending on whether you have the famous “dark mode” active.
- In case you have the WhatsApp dark theme on, the wallpaper colors will be more intense.