Do you already have the new version of WhatsApp Web? In the last weeks WABeta Info reported that the application is preparing to activate the long-awaited tool to make video calls and calls from the computer.
While this feature is expected to be implemented, there are steps for you to make video calls with about 50 people in the same window in WhatsApp Web. Did you know? Well now you know all the steps.
To do this you must integrate your account with Facebook Messenger, so you must log into your social network. If you don’t have an account, you won’t be able to use this simple trick.
How to make video calls with 50 people? Well now you can achieve it in a simple way in WhatsApp Web. It should be noted that this tool is already available since the beginning of 2020 on several computers; however, very few really know how it works.
HOW TO MAKE VIDEO CALLS WITH 50 PEOPLE ON WHATSAPP WEB
We emphasize again that this trick can only be done by those who have a social network. Otherwise, just the window in WhatsApp Web it will throw you error.
- The first thing you should do is log into WhatsApp Web from any browser or simply from the Windows application.
- There, enter any chat or group, then click on the clip icon.
In this way you can start a group video call with all your WhatsApp friends. (Photo: MAG)
- There you will see a blue symbol where you can see a camera with the infinity icon.
- At that moment a menu will appear on the screen with the option “Go to Messenger”, click on that option to go to the other messaging platform and create the room.
- Once you have created the room, you can share the link for others to join your video call.
It should be noted that Facebook Messenger has the peculiarity of adding up to 50 people so that they can converse fluently.