Have you already accepted the new 2021 policy of Whatsapp? The app says that if you refuse, you will not be able to continue using it normally. Although there are people who still do not approve such consent, there is something that you will like to try.
As long as you keep using Whatsapp with normality, now a simple trick has been discovered in which you can send a voice message or simply a text message by just dictating it, without having to pick up the cell phone.
How do you do it? It is not necessary to have a special smartphone, much less have to download a third-party application.
It will be enough that you have the Google Assistant active, on your Android, or simply Siri, in the case that it is an iPhone. Then perform these steps in Whatsapp.
HOW TO SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE USING YOUR VOICE
This is a well-known trick, but there are many people who still do not use the voice commands of their cell phone. To send a text message from Whatsapp Without having the cell phone nearby or simply not picking it up, you must do the following:
- You just have to say “Ok Google, send a WhatsApp message to (person’s name).
- In the case you have an iPhone, you will simply have to change Google for Siri.
- The wizard you use will tell you what you want to send.
- When he does, you simply have to dictate the message.
- At that time the message will be transcribed and you will have to say send.
- When you do, that message will already be sent by WhatsApp.
Remember that when you leave, you can pick up your cell phone to see if the person has answered you. Likewise, you can check if the sent text is correct, otherwise, you can delete it if it has been read.