Do you use Whatsapp for its simplicity? If your answer is yes, you should know this. However, in recent days, there has been a list of the most downloaded apps so far this year, the first being Telegram.
This setback is due to the change in security policies that has Whatsapp since, within them, it is mentioned that your data and personal information, such as the telephone number, will be used to improve the advertising system on Facebook.
Despite this, there are several tricks so that you can not only improve your experience within the application, but also learn more about a certain language.
That is why today we will show you how to translate with Google Translate or Translator a WhatsApp message from any language to Spanish. Did you know?
HOW TO TRANSLATE A WHATSAPP MESSAGE
Best of all, you can translate your messages from Whatsapp without having to leave the application on your mobile. How to do it? Here we show you all the steps:
- The first thing you should do is download Google Translate or Translator on your device Android or iPhone.
- Then enter the translator press the three stripes at the top.
- There go to Settings.
- At that moment, press where it says “press to translate”.
- Enable said tool and you’re done.
- Now go to WhatsApp and select the message you want to translate.
- Click on copy, and automatically, in a bubble, you will see the translator app.
- Click on the Google Translate bubble and you will see your WhatsApp message translated.