Whatsapp It continues to be one of the most downloaded fast messaging applications in its field during the month of February, according to Sensor Tower data. Although it lost position last January, after several Telegram downloads, the app belonging to Facebook has regained its crown.
But not only is that, but Whatsapp It is currently improving and adding various functions to its mobile application, both for iPhone and Android.
For example, you can activate messages that self-destruct after 7 days if they have not been read, you also have the tool to prevent your friends from knowing that you are online by deactivating Wi-Fi or data.
There is even a simple trick to view the videos that are sent to you by Whatsapp without having to open the application on your cell phone. Did you know? What do you have to do? Well, follow all these steps.
HOW TO WATCH A VIDEO SENT TO YOU WITHOUT OPENING WHATSAPP
To do this, you must activate certain tools in WhatsApp that, in general, are disabled by default. You just have to execute these simple steps:
- You must first open the WhatsApp application.
- Then go to the Settings of the mobile application.
- There go to the Storage and data section.
- In this section you will see the Automatic file download tab.
- And at that moment you will see that you can automatically download Photos, Videos, Audio and Documents.
- In Video choose the “Wifi and mobile data” function.
- Now go back to the main Settings menu.
- Go to Chats and then click on the Save to Photos button.
That way, every time you receive a video from WhatsApp, it will be automatically saved in your Photos gallery. Only in this way will you be able to observe it without having to open the app on your cell phone.