We close the week with the usual summary that we publish on Sunday where we include the best content that we have been offering you during the last seven days.
All new games for release in April 2021. The special of games that we publish monthly is loaded in this edition in games for PC and consoles, and marked by the ports, adaptations and remasters that recover the great classics to touch the nostalgic fiber of more than one.
Mac OS X turns 20: we review its history. Twenty years ago the first version of Mac OS X finally hit stores, completely revolutionizing the experience of working with Apple computers. Those were times of illusion and great expectations at Apple, once Steve Jobs had regained control of the company after being expelled from it.
Genesis Nitro 890. We analyze the last chair gaming launched in the Spanish market by the Polish company Genesis, a company that has been working hard since 2011 to offer quality peripherals and accessories while maintaining a good price-performance value, such as this classic tinted chair that combines a steel chassis with fabric, faux leather and velvet in a quality ergonomic chair.
News VOD 13/21. Our weekly series offers the best premieres of the week on Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime Video … And this is MC, we are very geeks of ours and losing the opportunity to highlight something like Dota: Dragon Blood was hard to resist, like this that Netflix’s new anime series based on the popular Valve game is the standout.
Is your PC ready for the new generation of video games? With the arrival of PS5 and Xbox Series X it became clear that the new generation of games was not going to be as impressive as they were painted at the time and it is proven that using the PC to play is a guarantee for the latest games. Is your PC ready? Here are five keys to discovering it.
How to improve control of your PC with Windows Group Policies. The Windows Group Policy editor is an internal tool of Microsoft operating systems that allows greater control of the PC’s operation or the ability to make some adjustments that are not available using other less advanced managers such as the Control Panel or General System Settings.
Razer BlackWidow V3. We analyze a whole pioneer in keyboards. The third generation of the series of mechanical gaming keyboards that truly placed the American firm a decade ago in a privileged place among manufacturers of high-performance peripherals. We have had the opportunity to analyze it in depth and it is still as interesting as the original model.
Amazon’s spring sales start. As every year, the beginning of spring is accompanied by a new assortment of sales and offers in all types of establishments, although this year more important than ever, Amazon’s spring offers in technology can be a great help to finish digitizing our homes, work environments, or renew our gaming peripherals.
Roborock S7. We analyze the new model of this cleaning robot with improvements to the scrubbing system with a mobile mop and new sensors capable of detecting whether it is cleaning on a carpet or a carpet using an ultrasonic sensor. The dirt drag brush has also been redesigned, replacing the fiber brush with a plastic one.
Windows Terminal will be included in Windows 10 Microsoft has classified Windows Terminal as one of the “inbox” applications for the next versions of Windows 10. This means that the company considers this new development “essential software” that aims to become the definitive command line tool, of free and open source.
Other MC content you shouldn’t miss
In addition to the previous selection, the week has given much and we can highlight a few other articles that we think you will like:
- OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. Specifications and prices of the new top-of-the-range mobiles.
- ITER will test the nuclear fusion reactor this summer, bringing the “energy of the stars” closer together.
- Black Shark 4 and Black Shark 4 Pro: specifications and price of the top of the Xiaomi gaming range.
- Windows 10 for free: A Microsoft engineer explains why it is still possible to get it for free.
- Intel expands business model and will manufacture x86, ARM and RISC-V chips for third parties.
- In our engine section we analyze the Skoda Superb Combi Scout.
- This is what the Milky Way looks like, a photograph that took 12 years to complete.
- Apple prepares an off-road Apple Watch, stronger than the standard model.
- Motorola Moto G100, the most advanced and expensive in the history of the G series. Also the Moto G50 is new.
- Windows 10 File Explorer will show more colorful and eye-catching icons.
- How to find out if I have an intruder on my Wi-Fi network and what action should I take.
- The best deals of the week on a new Red Friday.
- Samsung presents a DDR5 RAM module with 512 GB!
- Chrome OS brings Chromebooks closer to Steam with its new Game Mode.
More TPNET Articles That May Interest You
If MC is the consumer portal, surely you know that our parent company TPNET publishes other websites dedicated to professionals, SMEs or channels, in addition to those specialized in security or Linux. We leave you some of the best content published and that are closest to what may also be of interest to a consumer:
- Richard Stallman returns to the Board of Directors of the Free Software Foundation and there has been ‘movement’ this week. Are the FSF and Stallman sentenced?
- How far does privacy go in incognito mode of browsers?
- Lenovo announces new Windows and Chrome OS laptops for education.
- GNOME 40 is here to revolutionize the user experience. The one with Linux …
- HP focuses its new Envy notebooks at content creators.
- PS5: when selling the most demanded becomes impossible.
- Samsung expands its catalog of monitors with resolution up to 4K.