Don’t you want to get banned and lose all your conversations? Then you are on time. WhatsApp It has become one of the platforms where most like to exchange messages in real time, as well as photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers, among other types of multimedia content with their friends, co-workers, among others.
Yet in recent days WhatsApp he stressed again that will delete the account of all devices that use alternative programs to the original app, as is the case with WhatsApp Plus or GB WhatsApp.
If you use one of the aforementioned applications, we recommend that you return to the original platform of the Facebook company in order not to lose your conversations this 2021; otherwise, the consequences will be much stronger for each person.
How do I backup my WhatsApp Plus or GB WhatsApp conversations to go back to WhatsApp original? These are all the steps you must take.
HOW TO PASS YOUR CONVERSATIONS FROM WHATSAPP PLUS TO WHATSAPP ORIGINAL
If you previously saved your chat history in WhatsApp Plus, as mentioned WhatsApp on your main website, it should be automatically transferred to the official version of the fast messaging app. Follow these steps:
- The first thing to do is open WhatsApp Plus and there press the three dots in the upper corner.
- Go to Settings and then to Chats.
- Back then, head over to backup and save the most recent one.
- Then you must download WhatsApp in the Play Store. If you can’t access it, download it here.
- Verify your phone number and you’re done. Your WhatsApp Plus account will be closed for life.