Whatsapp and Instagram merge to offer a better service to their users. From now on, the instant messaging application allows you to send messages through the social network of photography and short videos.
The integration of Whatsapp and Instagram works for both Apple’s Android and iOS operating systems. Keep in mind that it only works, for now, with Business Instagram accounts.
Follow these steps to merge Whatsapp with your Instagram app. Remember to have the latest version of both applications on your phone:
- Open the app Instagram and go to your profile.
- Click on Edit profile and then go to the tab Contact options.
- There should appear the option Whatsapp.
- Press and enter your phone number and then select Send code.
- Through a notification of Whatsapp coming from a chat Facebook Business you will receive a code.
- Write that code on the screen Instagram and you would already have Whatsapp added to your profile Instagram.
- If you press again on the option Whatsapp, your phone number now appears, you can choose to change the number or delete it.
You must have installed Whatsapp on the same phone as you have Instagram. The number entered is not displayed on the Instagram profile.
How to permanently delete WhatsApp account?
- Enter the application Whatsapp.
- Press the Menu button at the top.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Once there, another menu will open with the details of your profile. Press there the option of ‘Account.
- At the bottom you will see the option to ‘Delete account’
Just accept the warning and your account will be deleted. Remember that the message history, all the groups you created and the Google Drive backup will be deleted.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify Y Spreaker. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms.