Do you use the States of Whatsapp? The program is one of the applications that enjoys success because it is quite easy for anyone to use. You just have to have a phone number to be able to chat with all the contacts you want.
Some tend to use the States of Whatsapp to be able to share with your friends a diversity of photos and videos very much like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and even Snapchat.
However, the quick messaging app tends to cut your videos and you can only share up to 30 seconds of each. What if I want to hang a 2 minute clip? Well, this will be incomplete.
For this there is a simple trick to share, in your states of Whatsapp, long-lasting videos without missing any detail that you want your contacts to see. How do you do it?
HOW TO SHARE A LONG-TERM VIDEO IN YOUR WHATSAPP STATES
To be able to share a long video on Whatsapp You must carry out the following steps so that it does not come out cut:
- The first thing you should do is download the SplitVideo application from Google play.
- When you have it on your Android terminal, simply click on the WhatsApp button.
- Now you must upload the video.
- Then share the clip on WhatsApp Status.
- The video will automatically be divided into the necessary parts so that no details are lost.
- For example, if a video of yours is shared in your WhatsApp statuses and they are 1 minute long, it will be divided into two 30-second parts.