Group chats Whatsapp they serve to facilitate communication with more than one contact; however, the problem is that many important announcements can be lost due to group interaction. Surely you are already tired or tired of scrolling until you find the precise data of what happens in the chat.
If you are one of those who suffer from this procedure in Whatsapp, we tell you that there is a way to make you only read the administrator’s messages. You will not require a third-party application, just follow these steps on your phone.
- Launch the app Whatsapp on your smartphone or tablet.
- In the tab Chat, enter the group chat to modify.
- Tap the group name at the top of the group chat to see the profile page.
- Look for the option Group settings.
- Click on Send messages.
- Switch to option Administrators only and then accept the new settings.
Now only admins have the right to send a message in their group chat from Whatsapp. The rest of the member’s access will be downgraded to read-only. Once you update this preference, Whatsapp will add an alert message in the group conversation to inform the participants of the change.
How to permanently delete WhatsApp account?
- Enter the application Whatsapp.
- Press the Menu button at the top.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Once there, another menu will open with the details of your profile. Press there the option of ‘Account.
- At the bottom you will see the option to ‘Delete account’
Just accept the warning and your account will be deleted. Remember that the message history, all the groups you created and the Google Drive backup will be deleted.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify Y Spreaker. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms.