Whatsapp and Facebook are pretty much the same. Both companies belong to the same conglomerate, so the States of Whatsapp they can be easily shared on Facebook. But what about third-party apps? We will tell you how you can make it easy for you to broadcast your statuses on all networks.
Keep in mind that this guide to Whatsapp It works for both Apple’s Android and iOS operating systems.
- Opens Whatsapp and tap States.
- Create a status update on Android or iPhone.
- You have two options to share the content depending on whether you want to share a new or old status update:
- Share a new status update: On My status, touch Share. Be careful, the Share option will disappear if you go to another tab.
- Share old status updates: Tap My status on your iPhone or tap Plus beside My status on Android. Then tap Plus (three dots) next to the status update you want to share, then tap Share.
- In the sharing destination tray, select the application you want to share your status update with.
Remember that Whatsapp is developing the function of using an account in the desktop version without an Internet connection on the main mobile or even when it is turned off.
Regarding using the same account Whatsapp On several devices at the same time, the system evaluates the access of up to four mobiles or tablets simultaneously.
The portal WABetaInfo He reported that Whatsapp has included in the beta v220.127.116.11 for iOS an option so that the user can unlink the secondary device from the main account of the messaging service when they stop using it.
How to permanently delete WhatsApp account?
- Enter the WhatsApp application.
- Press the Menu button at the top.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Once there, another menu will open with the details of your profile. Press there the option of ‘Account.
- At the bottom you will see the option to ‘Delete account’
Just accept the warning and your account will be deleted. Remember that the message history, all the groups you created and the Google Drive backup will be deleted.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify Y Spreaker. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms.