Did you know about this trick Whatsapp? One of the applications that is always downloaded on cell phones is the Facebook app to chat with all your contacts, family, friends from work and college colleagues. But there are details that very few use as the possibility of being able to change your voice.
If you want to send a fairly original audio message by Whatsapp, then we will tell you how to achieve it so that you can surprise those you want.
It should be noted that for this you will simply have to download a third-party application, but it does not have any access to your messages or personal information, it will only ask for permission to access your files or storage to save all the audios in a folder.
Among some voice effects that you can use to Whatsapp There is the helium balloon, robot, Darth Vader, giant, small, child, autotune, among others.
HOW TO CHANGE THE VOICE OF YOUR AUDIO MESSAGES IN WHATSAPP
To be able to change your voice with a characteristic effect and send it for Whatsapp, we will provide you with some tools that you can use on your iPhone or Android device:
- In the case of Android terminals we have the application called “Voice changer with effects” that you can download at Google play.
- In the case of iPhone terminals, we have the “Voice changer” application, which can be found for free at iOS Store.
- When you enter either of the two, you will be asked for permissions to access your files.
- Once you have activated it, simply record your message.
- Choose the effect you want: robot, squirrel, fast, slow, among others.
- And finally hit the Share button. Choose WhatsApp and the contact you want to send the voice message to.