Did they write to you and then delete the text of WhatsApp? Since the function of deleting messages exists, many have used it to prevent their wrong texts from being read. But now there is a trick that exposes them.
To be able to perform this trick it is necessary to download an application that will work in conjunction with WhatsApp. It is the only way to do it.
Currently, the application belonging to Facebook allows you not only to make calls and video calls with 8 people at the same time on its web platform, but it is also about to implement functions such as the ability to change colors.
But there are many more tricks that few users have dared to try and here we will tell you how to read your friend’s deleted message on WhatsApp.
HOW TO READ A DELETED MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP
The trick is quite simple, but first make sure to back up your WhatsApp conversations, as well as update. Then you must run this on Android:
- Download the application called WhatsRemoved from Google Play.
- If you can’t find it, here is the link from the Android store.
- When you finish and have given the corresponding permissions, now wait to receive a deleted message on WhatsApp.
- If your friend sends you a text that is later deleted, go to WhatsRemoved.
- There you will see exactly what that message said.
- This also happens for those WhatsApp messages that are deleted or deleted once they are seen.
- Remember that at the moment this function is only found on Android.