Whatsapp It not only allows us to send text, GIFS, stickers and make calls; It is also useful to send images and photos that we take at the moment. You can send images to your friends using your data or using WiFi.
Has it happened to you that you suddenly see blurry photos in the application? Well, solving this is very simple but you may have to give something in return and we are not talking about money. You will have to compromise on storage space.
“A photo could be blurred when WhatsApp can no longer locate it on your device or SD card. Usually this happens when you delete a photo”, Explains the company.
Steps to improve the quality of photos on WhatsApp
- Open the WhatsApp application on your mobile.
- Go to ‘More options’ or press the button with the three dots.
- Once there, follow the following path: Settings> Chats> Activate ‘Show multimedia files’.
- Enter the application.
- Press the Settings button or the gear symbol.
- There you must follow the following route: Chats> Activate ‘Save to Photos’.
Remember that it is optimal that you save the photos on the mobile’s SSD for faster reading. Keep in mind that this will consume your storage space, only do it in cases where you do not keep many mobile files.
WhatsApp: how to log out of the smartphone
Do not you want anyone to enter to see your conversations in the application? Sign out of Whatsapp. The famous fast messaging app has had an update in recent days. And, despite the loss of users in recent months after making its new 2021 policies public, it is recovering.
The fast messaging application, at present, has added new tools on its platform on the PC. For example, WhatsApp Web You have added the calls and video calls.
Now the app wants you to be alert to any curious person who tries to enter your mobile application. How will it work?
According to WABeta Info, the application will allow you to log in in the future with a few simple steps, but, in the same way as you log out of WhatsApp WebYou can also do it from your mobile.
HOW TO LOG OUT IN WHATSAPP
According to the portal The Universe, there will be two ways to log out of WhatsApp in order to keep your communications safe:
- Multi-device with WhatsApp Web: you can use WhatsApp Web without your main phone to be connected to the internet.
- Multi-device with other devices: you can connect up to four different devices to your main WhatsApp account – however, this limit may change in the future – and you don’t need an active internet connection on the main phone either.
In case you want to completely log out of WhatsApp, all you have to do is enter Settings and then you must clear the cache and force close.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify Y Spreaker. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms.