During the second virtual event Xiaomi has decided not only to show its new foldable smartphone, but it has also been encouraged to launch its latest totally renewed smart bracelet. It’s about the Xiaomi Mi Band 6. Know all the details of this strap.
Unlike the fifth generation, this gadget is now slightly larger and sharper, ranging from 291 pixels per inch to 326 pixels per inch.
Also, the Xiaomi Mi Band 6 It provides functionalities such as heart rate measurement 24 hours a day and blood oxygen saturation recording thanks to SpO2 measurement.
The screen of this small bracelet is AMOLED of 1.56 inches and has a brightness of 450 nits. Best of all, you can dive into the water with it and it can hold up to 50 meters. You imagine?
Finally, it should also be noted that the Xiaomi Mi Band 6 it can be on for around 14 days. Even the Chinese brand mentions that, in case it is at rest, it can reach up to 19 days.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET XIAOMI MI BAND 6: FEATURES AND PRICE
- SCREEN: AMOLED 1.56 ″, 326 dpi, 450 nits
- SENSORS: Heart rate and oxygen saturation log.
- WATERPROOF: 50 meters
- AUTONOMY: 14 days on (19 with economy mode)
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 5.0
- COMPATIBILITY: iOS and Android
- OTHERS: Magnetic charge. Receive notifications and monitoring of calls
- PRICE: 44.99 euros